The Gazette - May 2015
Edited by Julie Leonard
The views expressed in the Gazette do not necessarily reflect the policies or views of the BCA, nor those of the editor.
- Forthcoming Events
- All Under One Roof
- 6th Baltic Sea Braille Chess Cup (BBCC)
- Notes from the AGM
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Correspondence Chess Director’s Report
- BCA Email Tournaments
- AGM Congress in Solihull
- 22nd Windermere Chess Theme Week 31st Jan – 7th Feb 2015
- Windermere Chess Theme Break 2016
- Polo Shirts and Bags with the BCA Logo
- Millennium Club
- Braille Chess Magazine
- BCA on Facebook!
- Chris’s Puzzle
- Message from Jim Cuthbert
- Apex Credit Management – Fund Raising Report, March 2015
- David Hodgkins – A Top Guy and Very Good Chess Player
- David versus Goliath, circa 1994 A.D.
- Obituary for David Hodgkins