The Gazette - November 2019
Sponsored by The Ulverscroft Foundation
Edited by Julie Leonard
The views expressed in the Gazette do not necessarily reflect the policies or views of the BCA, nor those of the editor.
- Forthcoming Events
- Congress Support Scheme
- All Under One Roof
- Windermere Chess Theme Break 2020
- Call for Haaksbergen 2020
- 4th FIDE World Chess Championship for Disabled People
- Millennium Club, the BCA’s monthly lottery
- Julia Scott is Retiring
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Calling All Associate Members!
- Coaching for Beginners and Improvers
- BCA Email Address List
- Correspondence Chess Director’s Report
- David Hodgkins Memorial Annual Best Game Prize 2019
- 11th BCA Email Tournament
- The BCA Geoff Patching Memorial British Championship 2019
- Joan Shorrock’s Poem: BCA British Championship Torquay 2019
- Torquay Revisited!
- 2nd IBCA European Team Championship
- ECF Grades for BCA Members July 2019
- All’s “Fareham” Chess and War!
- Puzzles Selected by Chris