The Gazette - May 2020
Sponsored by The Ulverscroft Foundation
Edited by Julie Leonard
The views expressed in the Gazette do not necessarily reflect the policies or views of the BCA, nor those of the editor.
- A Note from our Chairman
- Forthcoming Events
- Millennium Club, the BCA’s monthly lottery
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- FIDE Veterans Awards 2020
- New Email Group
- Correspondence Chess Director’s Report
- David Hodgkins Memorial Annual Best Game Prize
- 12th BCA Email Tournament
- BCA TESSLa Tournament
- 27th Chess Theme Break - Windermere 2020
- Windermere Chess Theme Break 2020 Poem
- Three of Owen’s Favourite Games from 2019
- Family Stories and BCA Coincidences
- Solution to February Puzzle Selected by Chris
- Gray Matter Test
- Celebrating Chess Success!
- How Owen “Mucked Up”!