The Gazette - August 2020
Sponsored by The Ulverscroft Foundation
Edited by Julie Leonard
The views expressed in the Gazette do not necessarily reflect the policies or views of the BCA, nor those of the editor.
- A Note from our Chairman
- Forthcoming Events
- Words from the Whitehouse
- Constitution of the Subcommittees
- Millennium Club, the BCA’s monthly lottery
- Treasurer’s Report
- Meet the Fundraiser!
- Easy Fundraising
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Audio Library and Other Chess Media
- Correspondence Chess Director’s Report
- Memories of the Chess Theme Breaks
- Memories of David Hodgkins
- David Hodgkins Memorial Annual Best Game Prize
- Creating a Database of Games using Fritz
- 12th BCA Email Tournament
- BCA TESSLa Tournament
- BCA Email Address List
- Trapped Again!
- Recollections of 7th World Student Chess Championship, Leningrad 1960
- A Belgian Assortment!
- Gray Matter Test
- RIP Michael Delaney 1967 - 2020
- RIP Mike Hague
- RIP Ivor Wagner