The Gazette - November 2021
Edited by Julie Leonard
The views expressed in the Gazette do not necessarily reflect the policies or views of the BCA, nor those of the editor.
- Forthcoming Events
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Millennium Club, the BCA’s monthly lottery
- ECF Award for Contributions to Accessible Chess
- Correspondence Chess Director’s Report
- BCA v Surrey Correspondence Match Final Report
- 2021 TESSLa – Wrap Up!
- 2021 Alternative BCA British Championship and Chairman's Cup
- 15th BCA Email Tournament
- David Hodgkins Memorial Annual Best Game Competition
- Bittor Ibanez at the London Chess Festival
- BCA Audio Library: A Brief History - Part 2
- Correction and Apology from Stan
- Champing at the Bit 04
- The Hou Hou Hou Game!
- Owen’s Word of Warning about Resuming Over the Board Chess
- Gerry’s Chess Career: A Promise Kept!
- Gray Matter Test