- Download the August Gazette.
We are running a telephone, e-mail, Skype, summer ladder tournament for our members as a substitute for the over-the-board events that would have been impossible to run during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Download the May Gazette.
- Download the February Gazette
- New email group launch
- Paul Benson wins 2019 best game prize
- The Hans and Stefi Memorial tournament 2019
- Paul Benson wins the 2019 BCA British Championship in Torquay
- 14th IBCA Individual World Chess Championship for Blind and Visually Impaired 2019
- Richard Murphy & Gill Smith win the 2018 best game prize
- BCA AGM, Harrogate 2019
- BCA Windermere theme break 2019
- Listen to the song "If you're going to Windermere Manor" by Gary Wickett
- Braille and Beyond Exploring the World of Chess for Blind Players
- UK participate in the 8th IBCA World Team Cup, 20-31 July
- BCA Gazette wins best ECF magazine of 2017
The Braille Chess Association accepts no responsibility for the content of any third party internet site accessed through this website. Any opinion expressed on this website is of the individual unless stipulated by the BCA committee.