- Read the November gazette
- BCA wins the 2021 ECF Award for Contribution to Accessible Chess
- Email triumph for Gibbs, Kruzeniski, Casey, Lawton and Emery
- Prizes for Paul Benson and Bittor Ibanez in the remote spring tournament.
- Steve Burnell wins the Big Bash
- Malola Prasath wins 2020 best game prize
- Steve Hilton wins Alternative Autumn Tournament on tie-break against Paul Benson. Best U1450 performance goes to Malcolm Jones.
- TESSLa concludes after a total of 392 games. Alec Crombie claimed the highest rung with Malcolm Jones scoring the most points. Jermaine Raymond and Mark Hague won the prizes for players with grades under 100.
- New email group launched
- The Hans and Stefi Cohn Memorial tournament 2019
- Paul Benson wins the 2019 BCA British Championship in Torquay
- 14th IBCA Individual World Chess Championship for Blind and Visually Impaired 2019
- BCA AGM, Harrogate 2019
- BCA Windermere theme break 2019
- Listen to the song "If you're going to Windermere Manor" by Gary Wickett
- Braille and Beyond Exploring the World of Chess for Blind Players
- UK participate in the 8th IBCA World Team Cup, 20-31 July
The Braille Chess Association accepts no responsibility for the content of any third party internet site accessed through this website. Any opinion expressed on this website is of the individual unless stipulated by the BCA committee.