- The International Braille Chess Association
- The English Chess Federation
- The English Federation For Correspondence Chess
- Chess Scotland
Other chess organisations
- The International Chess Federation (FIDE) is the global sporting organisation that governs international chess. They run major events, confer international titles and maintain the world rankings.
- Philip Doyle - a regular participant in our own events - has written an excellent article which details the history of Braille Chess Ireland.
- The IBCA list of national chess associations for people with vision impairments.
- The English Chess Federations's list of club websites.
- Scottish chess clubs
The BCA is a member organisation of the EFCC, which is affiliated to the International Correspondence Chess Federation (ICCF). Any BCA member can play in EFCC or ICCF tournaments without paying a membership fee, although they would have to pay the entry fee for the individual tournament. The ICCF runs e-mail tournaments with an entry fee that you can enter through the EFCC.